Welcome

This blog is about movies. I've reviewed some movies according to my perspective.

Please note that this blog is no longer functional...... I still do review movies but on a different blog:


I also have another blog:
http://metallica-nick.blogspot.com/

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Batman: The Dark Knight

This is one movie which you absolutely cannot miss. It's a freakin' brilliant movie. Christian Bale and Heath Ledger have done a brilliant job. I think this is the first Batman movie which I've actually liked. The previous movie was good but this one ten times better. The make-up of joker and Two-face is amazing and it looks very realistic. Batman himself looks amazing and his gadgets are also bloody sexy. The special effects have also been done very well. I think every aspect of the movie is perfect and every single detail has been given attention to. It's 2 and a half hours of extreme thrill and excitement.

9 comments:

Kirat Singh said...

lets go for the dark knight on saturday.

Anonymous said...

I agree. Lets plan it.

Kirat Singh said...

the movieman, watch some new movies and write the reviews!

Kirat Singh said...

check out my new post

Sahil Bhalla said...

Yes man... we have seen the your new post!

Joe Fool said...

Hi. I saw you had an adsense thingy... I'll help you out with that.

I loved the Dark Knight too it was freakin sweet!

Hitesh Rawat said...

this movie is the best of this year.

http://hiteshrawat.blogspot.com

mantiz said...

dark knight was friggin amazing! the best flick of the year methinks..

Almigo said...

I've seen it twice now. Heath Ledger still gives you chills the second time around.